The Home offers a variety of activities and events that keep the residents engaged, active and interacting with others. Residents’ needs, values, preferences and ethnocultural background are considered in the planning of programs. All of the programs and activities offered are voluntary and cater to a variety of different personalities and interests. Upon admission, one of our activity staff members welcomes each resident and conducts an activity assessment to determine the resident’s hobbies, special interests, and favourite activities.
An activity calendar is posted on each floor and provided to residents every month, in Ukrainian and English. To see this month's calendar click below...
Full time, 8-16 weeks. Active student.
- 2 Activity Workers (Toronto)
- 1 Medical Office Assistant (Toronto)
- 1 Office Clerk (Toronto)
- 2 Personal Support Workers (Mississauga)
- 2 Gardening Helpers (Mississauga)
- 2 Kitchen Helpers (Mississauga)
- 1 Office Assistant (Mississauga)
- 2 Health Care Assistant (Mississauga)
Email your resume: